Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Calibre LVS output error

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohazaga

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
lvs unattached port

Hello every body ,,,

I looking for some info about calibre interactive. I am using cadence virtouso to make some layouts for 0.35um tech and for DRC , LVS and PEX I'am using mentor calibre interactive. Also I use Cadence Virtouso for schematic capture.I could succussfully perform DRC. To do LVS by Caliber Interactive , I export my schematic using CDL feature in cadence to sp (Spice) format then run caliber LVS with layout in gds format but i got an error which I can not figure out?
Even I'm sure that the layout is same as schematic?
the error is :
Extraction Errors and Warnings for cell "pmos$$35191852"
--------------------------------------------------------
WARNING: Unattached label:
Name "G" at location (0.875,0.2) on layer 61 "M1_LAB"
WARNING: Unattached label:
Name "G" at location (3.725,0.2) on layer 61 "M1_LAB"
WARNING: Unattached port "G" at location (0.875,0.2) in cell "pmos$$35191852"
WARNING: Unattached port "G" at location (3.725,0.2) in cell "pmos$$35191852"

So, plz can you help , why this error?
Thankx

lvs unattached label

maybe they are floating label.

unattached label calibre

hi,
You have indiacted that there r warnings and errors .But you have only given warnings .Some times you'r design may be lvs clean but you may get such warnings because the labels do not have their cross mark on intended layers .check for those .Probe at the coordinate location .you may get an idea.
Thanks
Roy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back