Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Cadence virtuoso

Choayb

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
HI i want to know how to run an EM simulation of an inductance from cadence in ADS

I would imagine that this is about ADS, all you can get out of Virtuoso
is a GDSII file of the X-Y layout and layers. Probably have to do the
meshing work on the ADS side?

There are many ways to run an EM simulation in Cadence Virtuoso Design Environment.
-Using own EM Simulator of Cadence ( Integrand, AXIEM, Analyst ). Axiem and Analyst are remote EM simulators that run on Windows (former AWR).
-Using EM simulator socket ( Keysight Momentum, SONNET, HFSS)

In recent publications and papers tell us that Integrand EM simulator is highly integrated into Cadence ADE and it has pretty high accuracy level.

There are many ways to run an EM simulation in Cadence Virtuoso Design Environment.
-Using own EM Simulator of Cadence ( Integrand, AXIEM, Analyst ). Axiem and Analyst are remote EM simulators that run on Windows (former AWR).
-Using EM simulator socket ( Keysight Momentum, SONNET, HFSS)

In recent publications and papers tell us that Integrand EM simulator is highly integrated into Cadence ADE and it has pretty high accuracy level.
yes, but in my case I have to go through ads and then report the results on cadence.

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu: