Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Cadence commands, coding for ADEXL

Status
Not open for further replies.

antlhem

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am working in ADEXL and I have many graphs, I am able to save them as a CSV file by selecting all children curves but it is time consuming.
Could you help me to use a sequence of commands (code) to perform this without the graphic interface? The steps that I follow are attached in 5 images.

Attachments

• 5 ADEXL aging results with many graphs CVS option in window.png
    5 ADEXL aging results with many graphs CVS option in window.png
    587.9 KB · Views: 130
  • 4 ADEXL aging results with many graphs EXPORT OPTION.png
    4 ADEXL aging results with many graphs EXPORT OPTION.png
    943.1 KB · Views: 124
  • 3 ADEXL aging results with many graphs SHOWING 23 CHILD CURVES.png
    3 ADEXL aging results with many graphs SHOWING 23 CHILD CURVES.png
    942.8 KB · Views: 129
  • 2 ADEXL aging results with many graphs PLOT ALL.png
    2 ADEXL aging results with many graphs PLOT ALL.png
    1 MB · Views: 168
  • 1 ADEXL aging results with many graphs.PNG
    1 ADEXL aging results with many graphs.PNG
    895.8 KB · Views: 210

you can save the ocean script from your ADEXL window after naming all variables you want to plot or save, then run it from the command line in the log window using "load()" and wait until the simulation is done, then you can use "ocnPrint(some arguments)" command, google it for more help to specify the output file and the variables to be saved.
you can also add the commands in your ocean script file to be executed automatically in the file execution process (the load() command) to save more time, more smart work is to create a script running all your ocean scripts one after one if you have multiple scripts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back