Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Cadance Linux Virtuoso Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

JitterJaw

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,
I have this strange error, that just keeps popping once in a while. I create a schematic, and then I simulate it on adexl. after some simulations Ill get a warning saying "Could not find state /users/netapp/vlsi/kaizerma/40nm/LTE/LTE-B/Synaps_test/spectre/LTE-B:Synaps_test:1_none_Interactive.20 LTE-B:Synaps_test:1_none_Interactive.20."
and another error saying "*Error* error: basic_string::erase - nil".
Even though the simulation will seem to end without errors, when Ill try to plot the results I get an empty grpah, and the results broweser doesnt show the "trans-trans" folder.
any idea, besides banging my head against the wall ?
Thanks....

Hi,

it seems you are using DFII 6.XXX. We also had problems with the simulation environment (some SPICE primitives didn't save currents). The only advice is to install the latest service release.

Kind regards
hqqh

Status
Not open for further replies.