Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Cablire error: could not be licensed

Status
Not open for further replies.

ktx2222

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everyone,

Six months ago I normally used Calibre. My system: Cadence IC 6.1.5, Cablire v2012.4_16.11

Now I cannot run Cablire. I got the problem:

Code:
ERROR: The following products could not be licensed sufficiently:
ERROR: - Cablire Interactive

I read discussions in our forum but I do not know what I shoud do:
https://www.edaboard.com/threads/183257/

Please help. Thank in advanced.

The second way is to remove completely and use it again. Make sure that the licensing should be happening perfectly. Your problem will definitely resolve.

Please do not say Thank You. Just hit helped me tag.

I do not understand what you mean about the statement "remove completely and use it again", can you explain more?

Type the command lmstat, search for mgclmd and for the "calibre" feature. You should obtain the token number.

That's usually a problem with the license demon being too old for the version of Calibre. Do you have multiple Calibre versions installed? You'll want to be sure that your LM_LICENSE_FILE or MGLS_LICENSE_FILE is pointing to the correct license server for Calibre v2012.4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back