Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Building auto-play MP3 player circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

lad.ruz

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello!

So, I have a present packed in a cardboard box and I'd like to have a circuit that would play MP3 (or WAV or OGG; anything but MIDI) sound/song when the box is opened. Since the circuit would be fitted on the inner side of the lid of the box, it should have photo diode to turn it on when the box is opened.

I've found this module that is capable of playing a song from the beginning each time it's turned on: MP3 module

However, I know nothing about electronics so I actually need someone to draw me a circuit so I could find someone near me to build it. I know I wouldn't like Arduino since I'm not sure it would fit into a box. Or, maybe, some place on the Internet where I could buy finalized product.

Can anyone help?

Tnx

The lid is 14,5 x 14,5 x 3,5 centimeters so I don't know. :)
Anything that fits in the lid and produces reasonably good audio.

There are greeting cards that contain an audio sampling gizmo.
It will record your voice talking, singing, etc. You can capture a few seconds of audio.

It has a switch inside. When the card is opened, the gizmo plays the audio greeting.

It costs a few dollars.

A speaker needs to have an enclosure to prevent the sounds from the rear of its cone from cancelling the sounds from the front of its cone. Without an enclosure then a speaker sounds like a squeaker (in a greetings card).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back