Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Builder C++ 6.0 vcl web server components

Status
Not open for further replies.

polarized

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

Which vcl component in Builder C++ 6.0 would be the appropriate one for a small web server application, which only listens to port 80 and accepts the socket connections, the application program generates the html code, simply as an ASCII stream and simulating html tags. This is only for usefull data communication between an PC and an embedded device. This would not be a real web page which resides on a web server, just a component which would listen to port 80 and the application can detect the GET request and respond to it with simulated html code incorporating usefull data. Is it possible to use an already present vcl component in Builder C++ 6.0 or it has to be hand codded using the TServerSocket and similar things? Can the TWebDispatcher be used for this?

Best regards.

Hmm, I dont think so.I remeber that i saw such a vcl in www.torry.net Did you dig out there?

Analyzer.

Status
Not open for further replies.