Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

bluetooth with microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.

msadek_eng

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i want any information on how to interface a microcontroller with a blutooth also if any one has information on bluetooth
thanks

There are chips whose interface parallel or SPI,These can be used with microcontrollers

hi
see this topic...

regards..

how i can implement bluetooth in morotora HC08?

i need the infor or IP on Bluetooth, or the ziGbee, UWB. which is the best of three in the PC application?

See National CR3000 processor with BlueTooth. They have a nice development board. You can buy an emulator too.
Bye, WDM

how can i implement bluetooth with 8051?

how can i implement bluetooth with 8051?

Do you want to implement bluetooth or add bluetooth interface? If it's the last thing, I recommend you to use chips of Bluegiga, National or CSR that have already implement it.
Regards

hi,

you can use IAR MakeApp for Bluetooth Protocol Stack Embedded

go to www.iar.com for more information

bye

Fire in the Wire :sm2:

SOS! I need embede the Bluetooth module in my project. who can help me provide the BT IP, or \
exchange it ,share it , or develop it together?
Tia

SOS! I need embede the Bluetooth module in my project. who can help me provide the BT IP, or \
exchange it ,share it , or develop it together?
Tia
As I said before, look at www.csr.com and www.bluegiga.com. They develop chips with bluetooth.

Status
Not open for further replies.