Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Bluetooth Controlled minibot - oversized version

Status
Not open for further replies.

glenjoy

Banned
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Hi ,

That looks great, it would be interesting to see your circuit diagram and parts codes including the handset.

With BT modules coming down in price it is starting to be a good method of transmission for the hobbyist.

Great, can u share the circuit and codes with us. i am also trying to make a bot.

saeed_pk said:
which bluetooth transceiver you have used

LMX9838 from National semiconductor.

Added after 1 minutes:

anandpv2009 said:
Great, can u share the circuit and codes with us. i am also trying to make a bot.

I can share the schematic, but not the code.

Added after 2 minutes:

wp100 said:
Hi ,

That looks great, it would be interesting to see your circuit diagram and parts codes including the handset.

With BT modules coming down in price it is starting to be a good method of transmission for the hobbyist.

glen_sch.png

Added after 1 minutes:

wp100 said:
Hi ,

The handset I used to control the robot is Sony Ericsson P1i.

Hi,

I have made a bluetooth based remote control with the same LMX9838 module here...

**broken link removed**

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.