Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

blocking e-mail address in my mrofile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Audioguru

Advanced Member level 7
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
My Profile

How do I access my profile to see if I can block my e-mail address so that I don't continue to get millions of e-mails from all the NOOBs that come here?

My Profile

I have seen you have already removed it by the time i have posted this reply. But still for your reference, you can acess your "profile" by clicking the button located right below the "EDAboard" name on the top of the forum index page and also you'll get the "Profile button below every post you insert. Good luck

My Profile

Thank you.
My profile has always answered NO to the statement: Always show my e-Mail address.

Then where are all the NOOBs getting my e-mail address from?

Re: My Profile

I frequently get unsolicited emails from this board also. I guess it must be the way private messages are handled.

My Profile

Yes, my unsolicited e-mails are not Private Messages and they are not ordinary e-mail.

They are e-mails with this site's name mentioned.

My Profile

If anyone clicks your name above your Avtaar "Duck" anyone can send you the mail as you have mentioned. For this problem, you may contact Admin for help. Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.