Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

BitScope Osciloscope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
vitrum cz snail bitscope

1. Is software (in https://www.bitscope.com)to this osciloscope is full version?
If no, where I find Full?
2. Where I find files to program PIC16F84 ,... , Lattice?
3. Where I find PCB in *.pcb or *.jpg ,....
4. Sorry for my English :wink:

@muniek@

bitscope forum

Hi Piotrek

The SW is full version, at least for now, Scopal is working for 30 days but they normally release a new version every now and then.
The PCB can be found in one of the pdfs on their homepage, but I do not think it is the last release. The old Lattice and PIC code can be DL but the newest must be bought, as far as I now it is not possible to extract PIC code from the HW.

If you have any further questions perhaps I can help, PM me

bitscope

Hi

I find pcb (to "main board" in *.pdf .:smile:
And...where i find pcb to ADC module ???

Piotrek

buy bitscope

Would you please tell me how much that project cost specificall including H/W and S/w

bitscope.zip

Hi Piotrek

I do not know which PCB version you got, I think the one on FM1 and BS HP is the old one. If you like you can send it to me and I can check it.

schematic+bitscope

Hi all Bitscope owners

Perhaps you are interested to know that Bitscope have some new hardware like ethernet adapter and arbitrary signalgenerator and so on...
The ethernet adapter seems a bit expencive and as I see it you must buy the complete kit with the PIC included. If the PIC could be bought separate could it perhaps be possible to build one ...?

If someone buys any of the kits please post your oppinion here so we all know if it is worth the money.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back