Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

best tools and software for ic design

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamebaman

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi my friends;
i'm working on a digital baseband processor for zigbee as a part of a system-on-chip(not on FPGA).i use QuartusII for writing my verilog codes and simulation,cadence pks_shell for synthesis and power analyzing,soc encounter for floorplan and layout.
but i doubt that i'm using appropriate softwares,specially about power analyzing by pks_shell,also i'm disgusted with switching between my simulation/synthesis software and power analyzer again and again.
so anyone can guide me what is the best tool for synthesis,simulation and power analyzing???pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase.:cry:
p.s: i don't have spectre or virtuoso.

I'm not sure what the best power analysis "point" tool is but I can say that switching back and forth between different design tools working on different views is quite common in IC design. There just is no push button flow.

thank you gliss.you look expert,do you verify software that i use??
i know this is common in ic design,but i thought may exist some other softwares like vituoso that can do them together in one software.
so anyone doesn't know about a good power analyzer tool and simulator??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back