Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Best RF sotwares [req]

Status
Not open for further replies.

elec350

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
best rf software

hi
what's the best and newest software for RF circuit design? Is it under windows or linux?

hi,
cadence is the best for circuit level design
ADS is also good, it is best for system level design

ADS, Ansoft, Genesys

ya, genesys is also good

I think the Agilent Genesys is the best value for RF software. It is a good balance of full-feature and reasonable price (although not as reasonable as it used to be!)

Microwave Office of course! I bought Eagleware (aka Genesys) in '92 when it came on four 5-1/4 floppies. This was my personal copy, which I later traded in for the basic version of Microwave Office. The base version has linear simulation and layout, of course you can scale it up to handle MMIC and RFIC. I have the full Analog Office and VSS at work though.

From my experience: MWO.
I have version 5.51 (released in 2002.) and i am pretty satisfied.
There are some bugs (like in every other program), but as i saw many of them are corrected in version 6.51.

Does MWO support load-pull/source-pull analysis as ADS does?

microwave office is great , i have used VSS it is very simple and ultra friendly

but still ADS is the standard RF/Microwave Design software

khouly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back