Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Best book to study OFDM required plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

songoko20000

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
ofdm book

hi all
I need the best book to study OFDM , i need a reference book in which one can study alone as um working on a project !

people recommended " Digital Communication:Fundamentals & Applications by sklar "
to study digital communication systems and i found the book really useful and user friendly so i was hoping for a similar reference in OFDM !
thanx

ofdm+book

Actually I recommend OFDM book by Ramjee Prasad. I cant quite remember the name but search in google

ofdm + ramjee prasad and maybe you can also download it free. Although other books are available this is more introductory book .... And you seem like a beginer so there you go

ofdm reference books

is it called OFDM for wireless communications systems ?

ofdm sklar

yeah well go for it ... But for quick and basic knowledge try starting a 'New Topic' in this forum, you can ask question there I'm sure people here will help with the first steps... This will save you some reading

download ebook ofdm nee prasad

"simulation and software radio for mobile communications" Hiroshi Harada and Ramjee Prasad...The book is available in this forum

best book ofdm software

yeah ramjee prasad has got some good books on ofdm, btw I have never been able to find where are the ebooks stored, I mean whats the link?

top 40 book list on ofdm

for general idea look for dr asrar a sheikh's book

google books ofdm

**broken link removed**

prasad gholap

see these files

ofdm google books

hello

does anyone of you have the bool named
Simulation and Software Radio for Mobile Communications
By Hiroshi Harada
if any one has it, then can i get a soft copy

thanks
prasad

ofdm good book

Prasad it is available some where in this forum, atleast cipher_crypto says so....

But you can search it from 4shared.com or gigapedia.com

For ofdm you can join yahoo group ofdmmatlab

-------------------------------------------------------

groups.yahoo.com/group/telecom_research

Re: ofdm google books

the above link is of the book you are asking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back