Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Begginning Electronics

Status
Not open for further replies.

joelwhrs

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am just starting to design circuits and want to find some good books on it. I also want to start working with microcontrollers and was wondering what programming language you would recommend that is easy to learn but still works for alot of microcontrollers. Any books or other resources are greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

hi
I would recommend you a book on Digital Electronics By A.Anand Kumar

See "Essential analog IC design Book List" from amazon.com

**broken link removed**

joelwhrs

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
hi
i think "c" is the best programming language .
good luck!!

joelwhrs

That would exactly be a good idea to start Electronics by programming a microcontroller. That could give you a very good understanding on how the things are going on electronics. Using the MCs, you will need to use other electronic components (e.g. capacitors, resistors, clock generators etc.) therefore that will also get you familiar with those components which are commonly used in electronics.
Use definetely PIC microcontrollers and buy (or download) a book which tells how to program them. you can easily find a PIC MC on the market by paying less than other MCs.

joelwhrs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back