Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Basic Op Amp analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

yellowmania

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi all
have a standard inverting op amp where R1=10k, R2=10k Vin=1Volt and i have been told to find the output voltage for this Op Amp and state any basic assumptions i make. Any idea where i need to start? any help would be appreciated
thanks

Start by asking if it's using a single ended or dual supply, and what the non-inverting input is connected to.

hi all
have a standard inverting op amp where R1=10k, R2=10k Vin=1Volt and i have been told to find the output voltage for this Op Amp and state any basic assumptions i make. Any idea where i need to start? any help would be appreciated
thanks

What about spending some time to do the work by yourself?
Did you hear already about google?

(Some time ago I have asked in this forum "is this forum dangerous" ? Because it can prevent some people from opening their own mind).

Last edited:

hi all
thanks

Hi yellowmania
What is that ? is that kind of homework ? if it is , so it has been served that you make effort . try to think on it . read books and trying to have some search . and then if you still can not ,you can ask the others .
Don't be upset from these replies and these suggestions please . all of these things are because of yourself . when you don't try , then you won't be able to do something ! and thus you'll have to ask the others forever . and it is not good .
( If someone asked you that you give him food , for three days , you can give him a fish per each day . but if someone requested that you give him food for a month then you should teach him how to take fish from the sea ! )
That's all i can say .

Best Wishes to you ;-)
Goldsmith

I wont give you the fish. But here is a fishing rod and perhaps a hook. It may start you in learning how to fish.

You can start by the ideal op amp definition:
Input Impedance = infinite
Output Impedance = zero
V= V(+)-v(-)
output is Vo=A*V where A is the voltage gain tending to infinity.
Then work the kirchoff laws to get the values that you need.

For a simpler analysis you can use the "virtual short method"

Status
Not open for further replies.