Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Bandwidth 100MHz, P1dB 15dBm, Gain 15dB, with SiGe BiCMOS, is it possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

purian

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
How can i design this amplifier, the bandwidth is about 40MHz~100MHz, P1dB is 15dBm, and the Gain is about 15dB, which circuit topology can I used, is there anyone give me some advice? thanks!:?:

It's possible by applying a CasCode configuration with/without feedback.
This feedback can be series only or series and parallel combination.

Single ended and Differential pair is also possible but I don't know your PDK characteristics.
Darlington topology is an alternative.

I want to used BiCMOS 0.18um PDK, and the differential structure must be used to connect the later circuit, can the cascode configuration with/without feedback is possible? The single chip without any off-chip component is possible? thanks.

I want to used BiCMOS 0.18um PDK, and the differential structure must be used to connect the later circuit, can the cascode configuration with/without feedback is possible? The single chip without any off-chip component is possible? thanks.
Differential Cascode is also possible with or without feedback.All you have to do is to create a balun at the input of the amplifier for single ended signal sources.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back