Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

AVR uC with ADC and PWM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RollingEEE

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
avr adc channels multiplexing

I want an AVR microcontroller that has atleast 4 seperate ADCs and 2 PWMs

Can any one suggest any?

you can choose atmega8 or atmega16

or you can use four 8pin microcontrollers with ADC , i prefer this way !!! maybe cheaper and easier !

I don't think that this way is easy becouse then you must use one more mC for co-ordination of these four mC (with ADC) so you must develop (and debug) two different operating programs: for mC with ADC and for additional mC.
Even if coordination will provide one of the mC with ADC its operating program will be different of program of other mCs.
So I think that it is cheaper and faster to use separate ADC with mC.

How silly of me! All I had to do is use the four channels and multiplex them accordingly. :p

what is the use of a PWm register you can generate a pwm signal with timer.So, i think any uc can have timers and adc registers y can't u use that.

--pradeep--

atmega 8 or atmega 8535 cause have all require that U say...

and have many tutorial in internet

use atmega8 or 16 both r really good and you can program them in ISP mode using only 5 wires connected to parallel port,you can find many helpful tutorials on net

RollingEEE

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.