Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Audio channel connection between GSM Module sim300c and PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

sahin5002

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I need to select an audio codec IC to convert analog voice of sim300c into PCMU/PCMA and inversely PCMU/PCMA signal is convert into analog voice which is connect with the mic of sim300c.
Need suggestion for choosing the chip and also schematic .

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    15.1 KB · Views: 97

please check, does u r modem supports PCM, which gives you digital interface using internal codec...

Modem gives MIC and speaker outputs directly on the board. you can connect directly. I used to connect it directly. but the volume will be too low.

Modem gives MIC and speaker outputs directly on the board. you can connect directly. I used to connect it directly. but the volume will be too low.

If I connect the mic and speaker directly with the soundcard, i know its work. but i have to connect more then 1 module with PC. So I need an ADC,DAC IC for each module.

Status
Not open for further replies.