Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Atmel ATF15xx work available...

Status
Not open for further replies.

atarigeek

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

Run really short on time, had a friend who was going to do a CPLD portion of a project for me and some friends and he's bowed out at the last minute. I'm doing board layout work, solidworks design and TTL testing, others are doing firmware and game coding.

We need to move the TTL into a CPLD and planned to use either a 64 or 128 macrocell Atmel ATF15xx CPLD, so really early PLD design work was done, but nothing went any further...

It's actually a really simple design, its just none of us has any bandwidth left to work on it and we really need to move the TTL's to an optimized design for game graphics to work well.

Anybody out there who's worked with this line and is looking to make a few $$$ to implement a fairly small and simple project, please contact me, thanks.

Curt

Hello, I have very recent experience working with the ATF1504AVSL (64-MC) and I am prepared to carry out this project for you.
I am able to work fast and can implement fairly complex circuits inside these devices. Please contact me if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back