Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Atmel AT89C51SND1 design guide and schematic

Status
Not open for further replies.

mingming

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Anyone has the development Kit for 89C51SND1? I need the it's schematic and the firmware source code...

firmare snd1c

hai,

u get the document from the web site

www.atmel.com

its application notes have detail about that

bye

uda1330

senthilkumar,
do you have experience with AT89C51SND1? and if you have what is your opinion about this device?

programming bootloader 89c51snd1c

Thanks for reply. Atmel has all the datasheet and app notes. But I actually want to obtain the source code of the development platform (demo board) so that I can start developing my own MP3 player.

snd1c-refd-nf-4_0_3

Is it true that AT89C51SND1 has rev.C - newest, and it has bugs tooooo...

huh

;((((

atmel 89c51snd1c

wzdreamer,

Can you tell me what bugs are in AT89C51SND1 rev.c? Is it a hardware or software bug? Has it been documented by Atmel?

I know one bug is that playback at 320kbps has problem, looks like a buffer under/over-run bug. It is not fatal as songs are mainly encoded at 128 or 192kbps, I see very few ones encoded at 320kbps.

89c51snd1c uda1330

I don't know anything about bugs.... but our provider told me (when I tried to order some samples) that it wouldn't be the last version... ;(((((

snd1c-refd-nf

Atmel AT89C51SND1 Design Guide and schematic.
Not available on Atmel site. Hope elektroda people like it.

atmel usb mp3 schematics

Nice, love the 2 pdf file. I am currently checking the IC out for making a MP3 player. Wordering if there are any C source code for MP3 and USB.

sorin7486 webpage

Nice, love the 2 pdf file. I am currently checking the IC out for making a MP3 player. Wordering if there are any C source code for MP3 and USB.

89c51snd1c

89c51snd1 192kbps

I've made an AT89c51snd1 reference design
with the schematic, everything seems to work fine
except I can't upload any files from the PC.
It says "Disk is write protected" (although there is no sticker
on the SmartMedia card)
Has anybody experienced this problem?
Should the X2 bit be set during programming?
Are there any other configuration bits I should know about?
thanx

www.firmwarez.tar.hu

dyn09 said:
I've made an AT89c51snd1 reference design
with the schematic, everything seems to work fine
except I can't upload any files from the PC.
It says "Disk is write protected" (although there is no sticker
on the SmartMedia card)
Has anybody experienced this problem?
Should the X2 bit be set during programming?
Are there any other configuration bits I should know about?
thanx

hi dear dyn09
I am wondering to know if there is a posbility to have your reference design
with the schematic since i am a student and working on atmel 89c51snd1 for my final project ????

uda1330 code

Can anyone tell me or send me the basic schematics for AT89C51SNDC1 based MP3 player. If you send me the links it will be helpful for me to complete my project work.

Thanks

at89c51snd1 sd write

Chech the atmel site u get lot of application notes & try out freescale.com for ref design idea

uda1330 problem

Tux,

Atmel site does;nt provide a reference design. Can you let me know from where I could get the hardware and software references.

Thanks

firmware snd1c

My final project will work with one 89c51snd1. Now i need one schematic diagram to study how this IC works.
Thanks

price at89c51snd1 development kit

Hi !

I get one 89c51SND1 chip and UDA 1330 D/A. How to program it ?
Which compiler and programmer use etc.
If connect to usb i need bootloader ?
Thanx !

uda1330 application

hi
i wanna to write on a memory card(e.g sd card) by using 89c51snd1,but i don't konw how to do it, if any body know please reply me.
thx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back