Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Atmel 89c51 programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

niranjan23

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, I want program AT89c51 Atmel IC, I don't have any programming software for this IC and flash magic didn't work for it and some peple says this IC not programed at RS232 uC kit.only
AT89s51 ic is programe.. And also what is difference between them..??

Can any one help to how program this ic and there is any programming software..??

Thankyou...!!

Hi, I want program AT89c51 Atmel IC, I don't have any programming software for this IC and flash magic didn't work for it and some peple says this IC not programed at RS232 uC kit.only

Can any one help to how program this ic and there is any programming software..??

Thankyou...!!

Hello,
go to this thread and follow down to my post #9.. : https://www.edaboard.com/threads/236424/

And go to this thread and you will find proload programmer(for at89c51/52) at post #12.. : https://www.edaboard.com/threads/221592/

Good Luck :)

Thankyou...!!

what is the EXACT part number of the chip?

" I want program AT89c51 Atmel IC "

I guess he wants to program AT89c51.. :shock:

**broken link removed**

easiest one to build and use!

before you create the program, you must have a system for the UC, you also must have a downloader to flash the program to UC,
differences AT89S51 with RS232 is RS232 controlled by at89, RS232 serial connection only for, for example to a PC.

It easy to use 89s51 than 89c51, because the system all most same this file program to download and circuit diagram for LPT 25 port

Attachments

• mkrokontroller.zip
    313.6 KB · Views: 110

Status
Not open for further replies.