Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

At89c51 and seven segment led

Status
Not open for further replies.

nick703

Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello friends

i want to create 3 seven segment LED drive using At89c51 micro controller ? how can i start ? and also i want to create using switch or variable POT to increment or decrement the digit .
and is that possible to save last digit at device power off and after some time power on last value stored using external eeprom .

please suggest if any example or program and Proteus simulation .

When coming to interfacing many seven segments it is advised to use decade counters in order to conserve the number of pins you dedicate to the seven segment. But iam not sure i understand your question fully but upto my understanding using this**broken link removed** can solve your problem and also allow you to handle the segments more easily. Let me know if it helps

Status
Not open for further replies.