Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] AT command for refilling prepaid account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

luatntother

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I'm developing a system which use Sim300cz module, is there any AT command for refilling sim card's prepaid account? Thank you very much for your helps!
Best regard

P/s: In my country, i can refill my prepaid account by typing *100*xxxxxxxxxxxxx# then pressing call button on my phone where xxxxxxxxxxxxx is code of a operator's card.

I presume that the *100* "call" is transmitted as "Unstructured Supplementary Service Data", see +CUSD command.

+CUSD is also used to request the acount balance of prepaid cards with a "*100#" (or similar) command.

I presume that the *100* "call" is transmitted as "Unstructured Supplementary Service Data", see +CUSD command.

+CUSD is also used to request the acount balance of prepaid cards with a "*100#" (or similar) command.

Thank you very much, i'll try.

p/s: i had tried sending +CUSD=1,"*100*xxxxxxxxxxxxx#" and it worked :-D

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back