Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Asus Mini Notebook R-105

Status
Not open for further replies.

yuganta

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Some of keys not working. While using external usb key board its working fine. I have replace one new key board still same condition some of keys not working. what to do shall I do format or I have do some hardware. Please help me.

Open the Device Manager. This is a tab in the System control panel. It lists all devices in your computer. See if there is an 'alert' icon next to the keyboard, which would indicate a problem.

Sometimes a device driver becomes corrupted. One thing you can try is to uninstall your keyboard driver. Then restart the computer. Windows should re-discover the keyboard and install fresh drivers.

Can you be sure a virus is not to blame? Try running Microsoft Security Essentials. Available for download free at:

https://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/security-essentials-all-versions

Which keys? Is there a hardware pattern ? Or software pattern?

MS has a diagnostic test for detecting any key stroke , on/off and is displaying the key code.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back