Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Assura LVS shows "n_psub_StampErrorMult" error

Status
Not open for further replies.

adeel516

Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I'm designing a PA layout in Virtuoso 6.1.8.-64b

My circuit contains mim capacitors, rphpoly_rf resistor along with 2V rf_NMOS and 2 Sporal_std_mu_x_20k. I get these errors when I place a second Inductor. when I ran LVS, it showed these three errors:

> n_psub_StampErrorMult

>psub_term_StampErrorMult

>psub_StampErrorMult

I don't have a clear idea of what these errors mean. I tried to google it but found no helpful information. I checked a couple of times in my layout to find any short or floating body. I do not see any. Could you explain the error and possible ways to solve this?

Thank you

I'm designing a PA layout in Virtuoso 6.1.8.-64b

My circuit contains mim capacitors, rphpoly_rf resistor along with 2V rf_NMOS and 2 Sporal_std_mu_x_20k. I get these errors when I place a second Inductor. when I ran LVS, it showed these three errors:

> n_psub_StampErrorMult

>psub_term_StampErrorMult

>psub_StampErrorMult

I don't have a clear idea of what these errors mean. I tried to google it but found no helpful information. I checked a couple of times in my layout to find any short or floating body. I do not see any. Could you explain the error and possible ways to solve this?

Thank you
That looks like multiple floating sub or nwell well exists, check for open substrate/nwell connections, connecting thru diffusions only or not at all.

Search for ERC/ ERC errors in the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back