Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ASI Over IP standard Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

arash rezaee

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi Everyone. I read a lot about ASI over IP and i read all the standards such as st2022-1-2007 and st2022-2-2007 for implementing it with FEC. I have problem with FEC part and how to calculate it and insert it in RTP section. Is there any good software or document that explain using RTP + FEC for ASI Over IP? I really appreciate if you guys can help me or address me to sufficient documents or software.

Regards,
Arash

It can be expected that standards are self-contained and don't need additional documents for explanation. In addition, the documents listed in the normative reference should be reviewed.

There may be books and articles explaining things more detailed and giving instructive examples. But basically, you should be able to understand everything by thorough reading of the standard and references.

Thanks for reply. you were right but in this standard FEC creation is not explain enough and I need software or some ethernet packet example to figure out how to make this FEC. If you know please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back