Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

As a greenhand in the field of RF, what should i do first and then?Any suggestion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiramlee

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I begin to learn about RF not long before, by reading few books,RF Ciruit Design Theory and Application(Reinhold Ludwig),RF microelectronics(Razavi) and microwave engineer. I should i do now except reading the three handbooks, some more? Are there some forum or website about the RF ? Should i start to design and simulate some tiny projects now?

Hi,
Of course design a system is the best way to learn. Simulation is complementary and you must have a good simulator (ADS is one of them). For Maxwell equation solver the simulation is very important when you have to design an antenna because antenna are difficult to tune in the reality (i think about patch antennas for example). Now, designing a project depend on the tools you have.
Good work and simulations.

enough of reading .... do some practical like making receivers, amplifiers.. ADS is a good tool for RF!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back