Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] ARM11 s3c6410 develop board solutions

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomwu

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am looking for a development board with SAMSUNG ARM11 S3C6410 CPU for our new project. Board Size with 10*10cm,
with full GPIO and Wince6.0 or Wince7.0 support.if anybody knowing that,could you recommender for me please?

I searched ARM 11 6410 board on websites for days,I found a lot of S3C6410 boards on the market. I am intresting a named TENBYTEN6410 board from [url]www.developmentboard.net [/URL]. would like to know if somebody working on this board before?

Thank you

---------- Post added at 06:36 ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 ----------

I searched ARM 11 6410 board on websites for days,I found a lot of S3C6410 boards on the market. I am intresting a named TENBYTEN6410 board from [url]www.developmentboard.net [/URL]. would like to know if somebody working on this board before?

Thank you

I am using this board any info required pl letme know Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back