Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ARM LPC 2294 LCD and Keypad interfacing using interrupt method

Status
Not open for further replies.

girish09

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am using ARM LPC 2294, i have interfaced LCD and keypad for keypad interfacing i have used interrupt method (because my schematic is like that so i have to write code like that only).......whenever i power on the circuit welcome message is displaying on LCD properly but when press the key of keypad it is showing nothing on LCD but after that if i RESET the micro-controller then it is again showing welcome message properly but not responding to interrupt properly.......what should i supposed to do???? .........I am sure my hardware is ok ...Is any term i am missing to activate interrupt?? plz help me......

HTML:
void initInterrupt()
{

PCB_PINSEL1 = PCB_PINSEL1 | 0x00000001;		 /// ///////////EINT0 = Pin P0.16////////
   EXTMODE = 0x00000000;	 // when EXTMODE= 0 means it is level sensitive n if EXTMODE=1 then EINT0 is edge sensitive
   EXTPOLAR = 0x0000000;	 //polarity register level or edge

VICIntSelect = (0<<14);     // VICIntSelect register pin no 14 (EINT0)=0 to set IRQ register if 1 then FIQ will set
VICVectCntl0 = 0x0000002E ;
VICVectAddr0 = (unsigned)EXTINTVectoredIRQ;

VICIntEnable = VICIntEnable | 0x00004000;	//Enable EINT0 

}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back