Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

are these big core companies stopped recruiting freshers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

badri89

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi i am a final year electronics and communication student got placed in a reputed software company. But my real field of interest is embedded systems and right now im in the business of making projects and spending time. In the previous years and all, some core companies like cypress,honeywell or bosch used to conduct offcampus..but right now i couldnt find any..what is the reason?are these big core companies stopped recruiting freshers??could anyone tell me the reason?is there any way for getting placed in these?..any suggestion is welcomed..

thanx in advance..

Mod:This thread was started in "Microcntrollers" section and you are warned for that, and the same is moved to "Off topic" Read rules / announcements before posting.

please help me out

Frankly speaking they are looking out for "grey haired" people now after their enlightenment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back