Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Arduino Mega 2560 + Arduino Ethernet Shield 2 Interface with PC to send and receive Data through TCP/IP

prakashvenugopal

Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear Sir,

I am planning to use Arduino mega + Ethernet shield board (16 Boards) with different IP address to interface with my PC using TCP/IP. I have to read and write data from PC to these boards and vice versa. Will it be possible? Kindly let me know.

Regards,
V. Prakash
Vetal / India

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Can you please share one sample arduino code of which listen TCP/IP connections on its assigned IP address.? This will be helpful to me.

For Development, I had Planned to use Arduino Mega and Ethernet Shield 2. After the
Development, I am Planning to use this Circuit to develop my own PCB for my Product.

So Kindly share the Full Schematics of Arduino Mega Board and Arduino Ethernet Shield 2 Board.

Note : Is this Possible to replace Arduino Due + Arduino Ethernet Shield 2 instead
of Arduino Mega + Arduino Ethernet Shield 2.? Kindly let us know.

Regards,
V. Prakash

Hi,

are you asking for someone to
* write free code for you?
* do the internet search for you?

And the same for hardware?

Do you need something else? A case, money, documentation.....?

May I ask: What did you do so far? You did not show anything.

Klaus

LaTeX Commands Quick-Menu:

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back