Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need to send data from Firebase to the ESP32 IOT Microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.

prakashvenugopal

Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear Sir,

I have an Espressif's ESP32 IoT microcontroller. This device connects and sends data to the firebase database using the host address and authentication token.

Before sending the data I am making it as JSON format and sending. The Firebase database is able to receive that JSON file.

JSON files have different data types like name, numbers, etc.

My requirement is that I have to store some numbers or names in firebase. Once JSON is received to firebase, it has to do an action with already stored data and report back to the IoT Microcontroller.

For example, I stored value 5 in firebase. From the IoT microcontroller, I am sending value 10 to the firebase database. Then the firebase database has to perform arithmetic operations like adding those(5+10 = 15). After that firebase has to send that (15) value to the IoT microcontroller.

My requirement is, i have to send Data from Firebase to my IoT microcontroller. How to do that.? Can we do coding in the Firebase to achieve this ? Kindly reply.?

I am using arduino IDE/code for ESP32 controller Programming.

I need your help in this regard.

Regards,
V. Prakash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back