Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Applicatoin development for Android

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morrow77

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello Everyone,

I am currently developing an own app for Android. To be honest I am only a beginner developer and that is why I decided to use an SDK for this project. On the Internet I found a page with relevant information about this topic and with code snippest that handle the physical buttons and the rotation features of the mobile devices. As it is written on the page, I am using the SDK and Adobe Flash Builder during the development process. However I am a novice developer, the information on the page (if you are interested: http://www.voip-sip-sdk.com/p_456-voip-android-integration-voip.html) proved to be really useful and understandable. This is the reason why I think that other beginner developers might also find it useful. I meant to give a suggestion with this thread and hope some will find it helpful.

I think that : Santoku-linux can help too, Santoku includes a number of open source tools dedicated to helping you in every aspect of your mobile forensics, malware analysis, and security testing needs. You can decompile application to learn.

Enjoy

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back