Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Applications for IR remote controlled by pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nina555

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
ir switch on/off pic12

hi , i have an IR remote controlled by pic , i need some ideas about what applications can i control with the remote
i can control up to 30 devices by my remote
i need ideas about devices that does not usually come with a remote control

if any body has any suggestions please reply

thanx

What about home automation. You can on/offl lights, on/off a coffe machine at the time that you need (you will have the breakfast ready when you wakeups), :D

Nina555

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
i am sorry i did not mention that the idea of controlling the ir remote with the pic is to make a smart house ! :?
so i am working on the light issue , i have the coffee maker in mind
but penrico your breakfast is not ready if just your coffee is :D

thanx for replying , any more suggestions wld be great!

with all the people subscribed to this site , and none can help me with a few ideas of applications for my project! how am i supposed to come up with 20 myself !! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

switch on/off - TV, Radio, Air-cond., Lamp, Fan, PC, lock/unlock doors/windows, Turn on PC, etc....
just walk around your home, look through all things... ask your self, is it controllable/switchable? you'll find hundreds or even thousands of them..

good luck.
p/s: sorry for my bad english.

-pachinko-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back