Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Any suggestions fpr my technical issue in EAGLE

Status
Not open for further replies.

santom

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
HI all,
I am trying to make a schematic for the measurement of my IC. But I am getting some weird errors in the schematic level.

I have developed a new library and created my own IC model with its respective pin details.Anyways, I have just copied the IC symbol and the device model from existing library and changed just the pin names of the IC.

When I try to connect my IC with the other nodes in my schematic, its not showing as connected to IC for some pins.Some pins are perfectly connected to the IC.When I tried searching for these issues in the internet, they say its a grid related issue.I remember me changing the grid size eventually for the connections.

Now I am kinda lost and I dont know how to resolve this issue as the tool is not recognizing the connections though I even placed a node at that point in the schematic.

Can any experienced ppl in using the EAGLE tool throw some light on this issue..

Thanks in advance

Regards
Santom

Post your library and I will look at it (or send private email if you prefer).

Keith.

santom

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Hi Keith,
Thanks for your kind reply.But I figured out the problem and it was due to my fequent change(by me sadly..!) grid settings through out my design phase which leads to this issue.

Thanks again.Good luck

Regards
Santom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back