Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Any RF transceiver projects?

Status
Not open for further replies.

robinh

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

I am currently looking for a simple RF transceiver for transmitting digital data. I want to build it myself, not just using a ready transceiver module. So I suppose a 27 MHz frequency and a range of about 100 meters would be sufficient.

Do you have any advice or suggest? Can you give me links to other similar projecs?

Thanks,

RobinH

27 MHz is not a proper frequency band to transmit digital datas due to CB communication.In this band there may be very strong RF signals that will disturb the transmission.

Instead, I suggest you to use 433MHz ISM band for this purpose.Design may be more difficult but the transmission will be clearer.

check ti ISM band tarnsivers , these IC's very good , have FSK , ASK modulation and demodulation , and controller via a micrcontrollers

khouly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back