Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Any one can help me to solve this problem with cadence

Status
Not open for further replies.

hazemafify

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
In the first time i install cadence on suse10.2 and it work correctly but when i switch the computer off and return it on again this error appear when write icfb in shell " bash: /usr/local/cdstree/tools/dfII/bin/icfb: /bin/sh: bad interpreter: Permission denied " , can any one help me plz?

It seems that file "/bin/sh" is missing or is not executable. You can make a symbolic link to bash:
cd /bin
ls sh
File not found
ln -s bash sh

yes i don't find this file " /bin/sh " but i make that you want but no think and the same error appear, and why this file not find where is it? , however the tools work in fist time till i make restart.
the strange think that i same the same in installation way with my friend computer and the tools work correctly all time.
thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back