Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Any good reference on communication system simulation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ecse

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
anyone has the book "Simulation of Communication Systems: Modeling, Methodology, and Techniques " by Michel C. Jeruchim?

Or the most urgent thing is reference on AWGN channel model and fading channel mode? or links to their c-model?

best regards
ecse

OK! want the model for AWGN, and fading channel,
Matlab, simulink provides complete simulation model for rayleigh fading channel and for AWGN. After finishing your simulation with simulink you can make a exe file from your structure. Also you can tell matlab to give you it's C source code.
And I think this is really enough.

I scanned and uploaded the book @

If I helped press the HELPED ME button!

Dear dan123,

do you have an electronic copy of the book, or can you scan it?

Thanks

Satellite

I have the book. However, it is not what i wanted... I plan to do simulation using simulink for a rayleigh and rain fading model. Simulink provides a good Rayleigh blockset, anyone knows how to model a rain fading channel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back