Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Antennas in 10 - 20 GHz frequency spectrum

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmmahdinas

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi freinds
can anyone help me about antennas (specially microstrip patch antennas) by application in frequency spectrum of 10 - 20 GHz ? I don't familiar with antennas in this frequency ranges and their applications.please help me!
Thanks alot.

Look in the literature, try google. There are MANY kinds of antennas you can use. You should start to LEARN!

what kind of help do you want ? do you want to use it in some application or you want to learn about the MSA ? if you want to learn about it then you can get lots of materials online. if you want to use it in some application, then you should tell what you want to do, only then you can expect some help.

Look in the literature, try google. There are MANY kinds of antennas you can use. You should start to LEARN!

I know how to use google sir!! I know that there is antennas are designed in this frequency range but I want to know that if there are what is the application of them (designed MPA's in this high frequency range (10 GHz- 20 Ghz)). in satellite, wireless systems or high data rate... and ....
i know that you know more so give me some examples in google by their applications in real world. thanks alot.

dish antennas you see at the roof top of buildings operate at around 9, 12, 13, 17GHz depending on the satellite. not patch but still.
some satellite beacons use patch antennas, seen one around 20GHz.
many radars also operate in btw 10-20ghz, etc, etc

I know how to use google sir!! I know that there is antennas are designed in this frequency range but I want to know that if there are what is the application of them (designed MPA's in this high frequency range (10 GHz- 20 Ghz)). in satellite, wireless systems or high data rate... and ....
i know that you know more so give me some examples in google by their applications in real world. thanks alot.

It looks to me that you have no idea what antennas are for. Please take a good book like Antennas by J.D.Kraus. Antennas can have various important features which are needed in many applications.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back