Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Antenna corner truncation in HFSS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Younker_899

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
My dears....
i am working on project to desing cp antenna but i m stuck how to truncate the corners in HFSS?
please help me in that regards.

Regards
Junaid Iqbal

Hello Junaid

To truncate, you will have to draw the shape first, then select the surface you want to truncate and the shape you have drawn--- Right click--Edit---Boolean--subtract and you should have the corners truncated.

Hope that helps

Regards
Elchiquito

Dear Sir,
I HFSS can i first draw triangle at the corners of the patch or doing some other method for?
Please help me in that i am so thankful

regards
JD

Brother you don't make sense to me, Could you please rephrase your words. upload your file i will do the truncation and re upload it again

Regards
Elchiquito

Ok, Sir i will upload file and Sir if you give me your email ID so i will be thankful.

Regards
Junaid Iqbal

upload the file here.

Best Regards
Elchiquito

Antenna Help

Hello,
Respected Friends,I have design Square patch antenna but their Axial Ratio is so high and also their Left hand Polarisation and Right Hand Polarization have no more difference so what can i do with them to get specific Axial Ratio and LHP.
Please help me in that.

And also help me how to design Msuhroom EBG in CST MW.

Regards
Junaid Iqbal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back