Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ansys Circuit Design takes a long time for the interpolating frequencies to converge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am trying to analyze a power amplifier layout in Ansys HFSS. The input does not match the recommended impedance suggested by the vendor. So I am trying to use the smith tool available in HFSS circuit design for impedance match design using Co-simulation. When I analyze the model, the interpolating frequencies do not converge. Actually the simulation never ends. I run it overnight, but seeing no progress. Can someone help me with Cosimulation using Ansys HFSS 3D layout and HFSS Circuit design. The frequency range is 2.5-2.7Ghz with 5Ghz solution frequency.

If there are discontinuity points in s-parameters of the Matching Circuit, convergence can not be obtained as wanted.HB Analysis Method is very poor of Ansys EDT,old fashion and I have been frequently faced convergence problems in EDT.I prefer Keysight ADS or Cadence MWOffice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back