Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Another cellphone LCD screen request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sputnik

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
nokia 2100 lcd datasheet

I have seen many posts regarding cellphone LCD screens and I have been very keen to get my hands on one and experiment with them. Recently I have acquired a Nokia 2100 LCD screen and an Ericsson 337 LCD screen. The Ericsson 337 has 6 pins and so I am guessing that it uses some sort of serial interface. The Nokia's screen has a 24 pin connector, so I'm guessing it might be a parallel interface. Anyone with information and/or schematics regarding interfacing these screens if you could please post!

Thanking you,
Spuntik :idea:

2100lcd datasheet

DEAR Sputnik

I don't have good idea about Ericsson 337 and Nokia 2100 LCD screen but I have good idea in general LCD and I was make driver for parallel and serial LCD" write code"

but I think Ericsson 337 is serial interface as you say and Nokia 2100 parallel interface but you must note that Nokia lcd have 24 pins this mean you must connect other components for driver like capacitors for dc to dc converter and so on so you need converter board and you must read datasheet for Nokia 2100 LCD driver to know if it can interface with serial or not

SOKRAT

If you're lucky. Normally it just doesn't work at all after that. Someone I know had their phone go through the washing machine, it worked for a few days, then just blacked out.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.