Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

analog frequency divider?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yanivdan98

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi

is there any implementation of simple circuit that implement an analog signal frequency divider?

thanks alot

hi

is there any implementation of simple circuit that implement an analog signal frequency divider?

thanks alot
Hi yanivdan98
Of course there are many analog ways available for this aim . for instance a class C amplifier and an oscillator can be combined together to do it . or a diode divider can be a good choice . or even a simple tuned class A amplifier would be ok too .
Best Wishes + Merry christmas
Goldsmith

In a piece of kit I once worked on there was a REGENERATIVE DIVIDER chain that divided 1.75 MHZ down to 1KHZ. Each stage was a transformer coupled oscillator whose phase (and hence frequency) was modulated by the incoming frequency, so the output was 1/10 (or some other ratio) of the incoming frequency.
Frank

thanks you alot, can someone please can draw for me the circuit that implement it?

i want the simpliest circuit that implement it (because i want to understand it)

thanks alot

Status
Not open for further replies.