Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Analog filter design using op-amp

Status
Not open for further replies.
active networks using op amp

hey thanks
i have tried some of the softwares which are really helpful.

but i would like to ask
"Is it possible to design a active LPF (one stage op-amp only!) with one band got -20db/dec another band got -40db/dec?

Re: filters using op amps

Read the "Design of Analog Filters" by Rolf Schaumann, Mac E. van Volkenberg. Better yet, ask for the 600+ pages solution manual from Oxford Univ Publication. There are step-by-step guide to the design of analog opamp filters.

Hi,
You have mentioned above to request for a solution manual. Can you please specify how , where and whom should I ask for a solution manual copy. Or else if you have a copy then can you please forward me as I am in great need of it.

My email ID: sandeep.suhas@gmail.com

Regards,
Sandeep.

Re: filters using op amps

Read the "Design of Analog Filters" by Rolf Schaumann, Mac E. van Volkenberg. Better yet, ask for the 600+ pages solution manual from Oxford Univ Publication. There are step-by-step guide to the design of analog opamp filters.

I have a question about on how you will get the solutions manual, I'm stuck in a question from that book which is 3.29 from the book. By any chance do you have this solutions manual in pdf or the hard copy, and if you have the hard copy can you send the info on how to get the solutions manual from the book

---------- Post added at 17:32 ---------- Previous post was at 17:20 ----------

by any chance you have any luck on finding the solutions manual

Status
Not open for further replies.