Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

AMS 0.35um silicide layer

Status
Not open for further replies.

wafi_zuhdi

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello,

any experience AMS on user here knows if there's a silicide layer on BiCMOS (s35) process or point me to where i can find the information?

Thanks

It is used for silicide block.

thanks for the reply. but how and where can i find the silicide block? i've been searching for it and couldn't find it. maybe it's under a differennt name?

Hi erikl,
I used C35B4C3, in my design I had the cpoly. The simulation worked well but in the layout, I couldn't place the instant of cpoly. The MOS instant placement was ok.
Can you suggest me the solution? Thanks.

Never used this AMS process, sorry. But if the MOS instant placement was ok, why not use it for a cpoly instance?

Yes, that was the problem I couldn't understand. The MOS instant and resistor instant can be placed well eventhough the rpoly2 has the problem when running LVS, it cannot be recognized. The cpoly absolutely cannot be placed. That process is really get trouble and get long time to receive the support.

As the MOS -- used as cap -- is working in layout, just replace your rpoly instance by the appropriate MOSFET in your schematic, in order to get a clean LVS run. Anyway: Physically it's practically the same: poly - gate-oxide - bulk. And the CV dependency usually is modeled correctly, hence analysis results can be trusted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back