Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

AMIS 0.5um process - BJT model

Status
Not open for further replies.

nEuron

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi guys,
recently i m starting to design a bandgap circuit. but the process i m using, AMIS 0.5um, doesn't have BJT models. i did search through MOSIS website but they only provide MOSFET models.
Anyone has this BJT (both Lateral and Vertical BJT) models?
Thanks in advance!! :)

I also want it !
how can you design the bandgap.top-down?
how to choose the erramp&how to consider the compensate?

To my knowledge, MOSIS doesnot explicitly obtain the BJT models because the very purpose of having the BJT is to have good gain and is not possible inthis process; and also I think only one type of BJT can be obtained (I am not sure of which one). therefore they "are not" per se "fabricated". If I am wrong.. correct me..

But then I am not sure whether BJT formed with the help of substrate is a good idea itself.

- vats

i want the very model too.My recent project will be fabricated with AMPI 0.6u n-sub process, but there is no BJT SPICE model for me to design the band gap reference . Any one can tell me the solution? thanks in advance!

you can layout PNP xsistor in the n-well process for bandgap and you connect collector to GND. Now when you simulate, you have to use diode model in your simulation because you're using PNP as diode anyway (Base and Collector are connected). That's how it's been done. I hope it helps. Adios.

but the pnp'gain is unknown.

how about the bipolar's leakage current?

nEuron said:
hi guys,
recently i m starting to design a bandgap circuit. but the process i m using, AMIS 0.5um, doesn't have BJT models. i did search through MOSIS website but they only provide MOSFET models.
Anyone has this BJT (both Lateral and Vertical BJT) models?
Thanks in advance!! :)
hi my dear firend
could you give me the AMIS .5 micron Techfile for spice cad?
best regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back