Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Am2910 microprogram sequencer Verilog core?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z80

Full Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
verilog sequencer

Does anyone have a synthetisable Am2910 microprogram sequencer core written in Verilog?

sequencer verilog

Something from italy (o;

**broken link removed**

At the end there's a downloadlink to am2910.tar.gz...
contains some veriog code....

At least I know that Synopsys FPGA compiler contains sample am2910 code, but in VHDL.

microprogram sequencer

Thanks for the link, but the file seems to be unavailable now. I recall finding a Am2910 source in Verilog on a italian page, it may be the same, but I also recall that it was a gate-level Verilog, and I need RTL. That Synopsys example may be what I'm looking for. What about VHDL to Verilog translators? Is something like that available? And, more important, is there available one that actually works?

am2910 verilog files

The file there is available...use your imagination and you will find that there's an error in the link...( using \ instead of / ;o).

And for the VHDL2Verilog translators...this has been discussed here many times before. Just use the search function...

am2910

Yeah, the link has an error, but the Verilog is gate-level, like I said, and of no use for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back