Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ALTIUM: Multi-part, multi-simulation-model components

Status
Not open for further replies.

dracheschreck

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi! I'm learning the ropes evaluating Altium and got stuck doing the following:

- I wanted to create a component including footprint and simulation models for an IC that includes 2 non-identical parts: a PNP and NPN transistor pair.

I have the manufacturer's info, including the spice models for both transistors: **broken link removed**

However, I can't find a way to assign a specific simulation model to the different parts in the component. (IE: the PNP model for the PNP transistor in the IC and the NPN model for the NPN transistor in the IC)

Any hints on how to do this?

Just add both simulation models to the component. Then for each simulation model, click on "edit", then go to the "Port Map" tab in the "Sim Model" window that appears. Just map your pins appropriately for each simulation model.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back