Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Altium - Circuit and VHDL simulation together....

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssankurathri

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi

I dropped this question in some other forum, but not in detail as I asked it as an extension to some other thread.

In altium, i want to do both circuit simulation and vhdl simulation together. The altium guys said it is not possible in altium.

I have a VHDL code. Is there any way I can convert it into equivalent Pspice simulation code, so that I can carry out whole simulation using Circuit simulation.

OR can I get digital simcode of a CPLD?

Regards

Hi ssankurathi!
I can't give you a perfect answer. But I'd seen when Altium designer simulated simultaniarly in SCH and in HDL. IT was in Budapest, Hungary:idea: 2009, nov 17 at A tiums firm presentation.

I'm a beginer. Can you help me. Is it posible to simulate circuits without clock=combination circuits?

Thanks!
Ficko

ssankurathri said:
hi

I dropped this question in some other forum, but not in detail as I asked it as an extension to some other thread.

In altium, i want to do both circuit simulation and vhdl simulation together. The altium guys said it is not possible in altium.

I have a VHDL code. Is there any way I can convert it into equivalent Pspice simulation code, so that I can carry out whole simulation using Circuit simulation.

OR can I get digital simcode of a CPLD?

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back